Registered Nurse (RN) |Home Health | Ft Worth| FT
We have an immediate need for a licensed Registered Nurses (RN) who is seeking a full-time position working in home health in the Ft Worth area.
As a Registered nurse (RN) you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing patient care plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the facility and their discipline.
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing at the patients home as directed by the clinical manager
- Develop initial plan of treatment with consultation with the physician
- Coordinate care including SLP, PT, OT and HHA’s and report patient progress to Clinical manager in a timely manner
- Coordinate and supervise Aids and Personal Care workers.
- Manage all patient documentation from assessment to discharge
- Communicate to patients and family members in a positive and professional manner
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Licensed as a registered nurse by the State of Texas or compact state
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- PALS within 6 months of hire
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities