Physical Therapist Assistant | Home Health | Pediatrics | Full-time
We have an immediate need for a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) who is seeking a full-time position in with an established home health agency. The successful candidate will provide physical therapy services to pediatric patients.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), you will responsible for executing effective treatment plans to restore, compensate or adapt for loss of patient function, which will be established by a licensed physical therapist and planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the facility and their discipline.
- Graduate of an APTA accredited school
- State therapy license or eligible in Texas
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance (100% premium paid by employer, 50% premium paid by employer for employee’s dependents)
- Life Insurance (100% premium paid by employer)
- Supplemental insurance available with premium discounts
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for career advancement
All benefits are available to full-time employees only