Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) | 90-Day Guarantee
We have an immediate need for a licensed Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) who is seeking a full-time position with an established home health agency. The successful candidate will provide speech-language pathology services to pediatric patients. The successful candidate will also receive full-time equivalent pay for the first 90 days while onboarding patients.
As a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA), you will be responsible for executing effective treatment plans to restore, compensate or adapt for loss of patient function, which will be established and supervised by a licensed therapist and planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state, and professional standards governing the facility and their discipline.
· Provide treatments based on the patient’s plan of care and under supervision of a licensed SLP.
· Graduate of AHSA accredited school
· State therapy license or eligible in Texas
· CPR/BLS Certification
· Driver's license
· Bilingual preferred
· Competitive wages
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Paid malpractice insurance
· Company laptop
· Mileage reimbursement
· Flexible scheduling
· Select your coverage area