Occupational Therapist (OT) | Home Health |
We have an immediate need for an Occupational Therapist (OT) who is seeking a full-time position with an established home health agency. The successful candidate will provide occupational therapy services to pediatric patients and supervising assistants. The successful candidate will also receive full-time equivalent pay for the first 90 days while onboarding patients.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for the evaluation, development, and implementation of effective patient treatment plans to restore, compensate or adapt for loss of patient function and planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state, and professional standards governing the facility and their discipline.
· Provide occupational therapy services to pediatric patients, including treatments and evaluations services.
· Supervise COTAs
· Graduate of AOTA accredited school
· State therapy license or eligible in Texas
· BLS/CPR Certification
· Pediatric experience preferred
· Bilingual preferred
· Competitive Pay per Visit
· First 90 days covered by full-time equivalent salary
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Paid malpractice insurance
· Company laptop
· Mileage reimbursement
· Flexible scheduling
· Select your coverage are