Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) | Pediatric | Home Health
We have an immediate need for a licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) who is seeking a full-time position with an established home health agency. The successful candidate will provide occupational therapy services to pediatric patients located around Arlington area.
As a licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), you will be responsible for executing effective treatment plans to restore, compensate or adapt for loss of patient function, which will be established by a licensed therapist and planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional.
- Provide therapy services to patients around Arlington area.
- Graduate of an AOTA accredited school
- State therapy license or eligible in Texas
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
* Benefits for full-time employees only
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Mileage reimbursement
- CEU reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for career advancement